Flexable Wellpoint Water Pump
The RotoFlo™ simply is the best combination of reliability, low operating cost, rapid onsite repairs, flexibility and performance of any wellpoint pump on the market. Self-priming, valveless positive displacement pump – perfect for groundwater applications, including wellpoint dewatering. The 100% bolt-together design adds flexibility to your operations.
MWI has been in the well point dewatering business since 1973! MWI’s rotary lobe pump is a self-priming, valveless positive displacement pump – perfect for groundwater applications, including wellpoint dewatering and construction dewatering. Available for purchase or rental, the RotoFlo™ is unrivalled in its ability to be repaired easily on-site. Its quick-release cover can be removed with conventional hand tools to give access to the inner parts of the pump without the removal of critical components.
The Rotoflo™ is an unbeatable combination of a diesel engine, funk drive and RotoFlo™ pumphead. With inexpensive spare parts, low maintenance, rugged and robust components, the RotoFlo™ can be up and running in a fraction of the time, and yet it still costs less than comparable pump systems.
- High Performance:
– RWP006 – 540 GPM & 210 FT. TDH)
– RWP008 – 1650 GPM & 210 FT. TDH)
– RWP010 – 2260 GPM & 210 FT. TDH)
- Dry running mechanical seals
- Pumps slurries and brackish waters
- Choice of engine: diesel, electric, or hydraulically driven motors
- Integral 187 gallon fuel tank with gauge and lockable fuel cap
- Fuel effient
- Pulsation free design
- Skid or trailer available
- Rotary lobes, wear plates and seals are easily replaceable on site
- Silent enclosures (67dB @ 23 Feet) for residential areas