Automatic Self Priming Dry Pump
The PrimeRite™ is the perfect pump for contractors, pump rental companies, mining operators and general industrial or municipal use. The oil filled bearing box and a mechanical seal in an oil bath enable it to run dry all day long, making the PrimeRite™ the right choice for handling inconsistent flows found in the sewage bypass pumping and job site dewatering.
The PrimeRite™ has proved itself as a money saver in rental operations.. This automatic, dry-priming trash pump is the ideal choice for contractors, dewatering firms, sewage-bypass operations, mine or quarry operators, municipalities, and industrial operations. It is rugged, robust, reliable, inexpensive to operate, maintain and repair. Units are completely self contained in either skid or trailer configurations with integral lifting bail, tie downs and fuel tank. It will hit your “sweet spot” allowing the best possible ROI. The PrimeRite™ is the optimized blend of performance, reliability, ease of maintenance, low operational costs and initial cost. Want the best – buy from the best. The open impeller is ideal for dealing with sewage and debris from construction sites with solids handling up to 3 1/8″.
Our pumps are designed for the toughest applications and then tested extensively in the most demanding environment around. The PrimeRite™ primes and reprimes automatically using the pump or engine-mounted air compressor with a specially designed priming assembly which quickly draws water into the pump. Its oil-filled bearing box and oil-bathed mechanical seal means that it can run dry indefinitely. It will “snore” as it continues to draw water in when flows are intermittent.
- Optimized Design: Best combination of competing parameters integrated into the “sweet spot” package to provide satisfied customers and the best ROI.
- Rugged, Reliable, Dependable: The PrimeRite™ is a tough, dependable pump that will not require expensive service calls on job sites.
- Affordable Spare Parts: Some companies sell low price products and then make their money on the back end with expensive spare parts.
- Complete & Self Contained Units: Dependable diesel engine, controls, priming system, skid or portable frame with lifting bail, tie downs and integral fuel tank.
- Special Extreme Hardness Impeller and Wearplates: Brinell hardness exceeding 558; resists abrasion from sand, slurries and other abrasive materials.
- Primes and Reprimes Automatically: Priming system will pull water into the pump and then continue to reprime as needed.
- Sizes: Available in sizes from 4″ to 12″, Ranges from 1320 GPM to 6500 GPM. Adjust pump performance easily by changing engine speeds.
- Sound Attenuated Units: Available for use in residential or other sensitive areas.