Sewage & Wellpoint Dewatering Pump
The Double Diaphragm Pump is the newest addition to the MWI contractor dewatering pump line. The Double Diaphragm Pump is an incredibly versatile pump capable of working in numerous applications and industries. The stainless steel material of construction and ruggedness of the pump offer the greatest value and service life in the industry.
Why choose the MWI Double Diaphragm you ask? This pump is portable, flexible, lightweight, and easy to set up. The stainless steel materials are strong enough to get through the toughest materials and solids. Disassembling for maintenance or cleaning comes easy with the flex coupling engine and gearbox. With the addition of a flex coupling, the Double Diaphragm can go through full maintenance checks with full disassembly. Slurries, mud, sewage, and other thick bodies of water are no match for thi pump.
- Simple yet rugged, trouble free design.
- Superior corrosion resistance due to materials of construction of wetted parts.
- Gear Box: Worm Gear oil lubricated
- Flex coupling allows for maintenance of engine and gearbox without requiring full disassembly.
- Five easy cleanout ports allow for effortless cleaning after use.
- Stainless flapper valves allow for handling of 3.75” solids, slurries and other hard-to-handle fluids.