Hydraulic Non Clog Submersible Pump
These units are designed and manufactured for the toughest environments with the best combination of ruggedness, reliability, performance, operational costs and initial price. Hydraflos never quit – positively affecting your success and bottom line.
Typical by-pass operations would require 3 water pumps to handle the primary flow and one extra pump with 33% redundancy using an average of 450 HP for the primary pumps. MWI has developed a hydraulic submersible pump to out perform other pumps by being more efficent and cost effective by using less then the required amount. Available in electric or diesel drives, an MWI HNC20 20” system, with two pumps and drive units, requires 50% less space than conventional by-pass pump systems. This non-clog pump has 200% larger solids handling capability over conventional by-pass pumps with a flow of 20MGD, thanks to its 200 HP engine. Choose the security and effiency of two HNC 20” pumps to handle full plant by-pass with 100% redundancy and get the job done right.
- 3000 Drive Unit
– Diesel engine – 300 HP at 1800 RPM
– Engine panel with tach, hour meter, high coolant
temperature and low oil pressure shutdowns plus over speed
– 100 gallon vented fuel tank with extra large filler and fuel
– 60 gallon hydraulic fluid tank
– Safety shutdowns for low hydraulic oil, excessive vacuum
and high hydraulic oil temperature.
– Equipped with an internal suction strainer, return filter, external
sight gauge for hydraulic oil and vented hydraulic oil filler cap.
– Hydraulic pump – Dennison Vane type
– Weight: 9800 lbs (dry)
– Hydraulic Motor – Vane or Piston type
– Impeller – Closed 2 bladed cast iron
– Shaft material – 300 series stainless steel
– Volute – Cast iron
– Discharge – 20″ ANSI
– Hydraulic quick disconnects – 2”Supply, 1 1/2”Return, 3/4″
– Case Drain
– Mechanical seal – Silicone carbide – Hydraulic-fluid bathed
– Bearings – Hydraulic-fluid lubricated
– 50,000 hours – Minimum life.
– Weight – 4500 lbs
– Coating – MoTar Standard – Epoxy optional
- High performance
- Closed 2 bladed impeller for handling trash and sewage
- Easily passes 6″ spherical solids
- Runs dry indefinitely
- Oil lubricated seals and bearings
- Reliable, rugged Vane/Piston Hydraulic Motor
- 200% Larger Solids Handling Capability
- 50% smaller footprint required (less space required)
- Up to 40% less energy consumed*